- The SmartGo scheme provides a range of offers from travel and leisure operators. The term ‘offers’ applies to all the discounts and benefits available through the SmartGo scheme for employers and their staff.
- These offers are only for purchases made by staff of SmartGo employer members. They are not transferable to other users unless the membership agreement stipulates this to be the case. The offers are not available to members of staff once they leave employment of a SmartGo employer member or once an employer is no longer a member of SmartGo.
- Go Travel Solutions reserve the right to refuse SmartGo membership to an employer or staff member. Go Travel Solutions also reserves the right to cease an employer’s or staff membership of SmartGo if they are in breach of the terms and conditions.
- SmartGo does not store any financial details of employers or staff. All transactions arising from SmartGo offers are undertaken directly with the travel operator. Internally Go Travel Solutions uses information from employers and staff participating in the SmartGo scheme to improve the customer experience and enhance the offers and service provided.
- SmartGo offers for employers and staff have the following conditions:
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the offer providers;
- Limited in availability to certain locations across the United Kingdom;
- Offer no priority over other customers;
- Subject to change and availability and are not guaranteed to continue throughout the duration of SmartGo membership;
- The offers provided through SmartGo are not guaranteed to provide the lowest price. Go Travel Solutions seeks to secure attractive offers from reputable providers within the travel and leisure sectors, with a focus on promoting sustainable travel. Users of the scheme wishing to receive the lowest cost are encouraged to check with the supplier prior to purchase.
- Details on staff participation in the SmartGo scheme may be shared with their employer, so they understand on the benefit of their membership.
- Staff of employer members includes contract and agency workers. It does not include volunteers or students unless they are explicitly included in the membership agreement with the employer.
- Personal staff contact information will be shared with travel operators when they have requested Go Travel Solutions to resolve a travel enquiry and sharing this information enables the matter to be resolved more efficiently.
- Fair Processing Notice – staff members of SmartGo are asked when they register to supply their first name, surname, personal email address, postcode, phone number and verification email address.
- The first name, surname, personal email address and verification email address are mandatory fields. These details are shared with their employer, to verify they are an employee of the employer member and so entitled to the offers available through SmartGo and to enable Go Travel Solutions to process their membership application and communicate information on SmartGo. None of this information is shared with 3rd parties.
- Postcode data and information on the main form of travel to and from work is requested (but not mandatory) to help with mapping of journeys to help improve future transport provision. Information shared with 3rd parties does not contain any personal information.
- Phone number information for staff members is not shared with 3rd parties. It is obtained to assist Go Travel Solutions with the communication of travel offers to its members.
- No refunds on employer membership fees are available other than in exceptional circumstances. Where an employer wishes to make the case for a refund, these are to be addressed to the Managing Director of Go Travel Solutions Ltd.
- Official confirmation from the employer needs to be provided (e.g. purchase order) before membership is made ‘live’. Once an employer signs up for membership of SmartGo, payment is to be made within 28 days of membership going ‘live’.
SmartGo is a registered Trade Mark of Go Travel Solutions Ltd (number 2635021)
Go Travel Solutions is a limited company registered in England and Wales (Registration number: 6619901). Registered offices: Friars Mill, 100 Bath Lane, Leicester, LE3 5BJ