Date: Wed 11th March 2015, 09:30 - 16:30
Venue: SportPark, Loughborough
Aimed at people with a remit for health at their workplace. Learn how to get the most from the Workplace Challenge, the British Heart Foundation Health at Work programme and apply to your workplace!
Whether you're a health coordinator, HR officer, volunteer champion or a general manager, the Workplace Challenge Champion training will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity in your organisation.
The training is delivered in partnership by the BHF Health at Work team and County Sports Partnership Network
What is the Workplace Challenge?
- The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; tools and how to use the programme
- Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
- Case studies from workplaces that have seen the benefits of a healthy and active workplace.
- Support available and resources; learn about activities and training available.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- How to recruit and support volunteers from your workplace to lead activities.
- How to effectively organise and promote activities and events to get your workplace more active.
- Network with other workplaces and enjoy taking part in some fun workplace games.
Book your space for £50 including access to enhanced Workplace Challenge features, your Health at Work toolkit, resources and lunch and refreshments at www.workplacechallenge.org.uk/training