As part of the national Catch the Bus Week campaign, Leicestershire County Council is offering one way travel for 50p on selected bus services as well as discounted Weekly tickets on the Park & Ride services to Leicester between Monday 29 June and Saturday 4 July 2015.
You can take advantage of the 50p offer by following these three simple steps:
- Download and print out your Catch the Bus Week Voucher
- Complete the details on the voucher
- Hand the voucher to the driver along with 50p
The voucher entitles one passenger to travel for 50p on a single ticket on one of the eight promotional routes between Monday 29 June and Saturday 4 July. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher to be retained by driver.
Vouchers are valid on the following services:
- Service 27: Loughborough – Thurmaston
- Service 120: Coalville – Markfield – Leicester
- Service 155: Coalville – Castle Donington
Paul S Winson
- Service 3: Loughborough Town Service – Tyndale Road
- Service 13: Loughborough Town Service – Tuckers Road
- Service 129: Loughborough – Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Service 55/56: Melton Mowbray – Grantham
- Service 113: Melton Mowbray – Oakham
Discounted Weekly tickets on Park & Ride services
- Service 103: Meynell’s Gorse to Leicester city centre
- Service 203: Enderby to Leicester city centre via Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University
- Service 303: Birstall to Leicester city centre
For further details on the Park & Ride offer and to download your voucher, visit www.quicksilverbus.co.uk/promos.